Why Loans Direct?
We are a team of property experts and licensed conveyancers in Melbourne, Australia to provide assistance in matters related to-
- Search land, titles, main roads and council property
- Contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Auction enquiries and contract review
- Finding suitable opportunities for financing
- First time home buyers and the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages, refinancing and payments of fees and charges
Talk to us for your conveyancing needs or simply Book a FREE Consultation with our licensed conveyancer to discuss more about your individual situation.
Why would you need a Conveyancer?
When you purchase a property, your conveyancer will -
- Ensure successful transactions and transfers between parties, including payment of stamp duty, etc.
- Do the necessary research about the property, including utility services
- Handle all council negotiations, paperwork, etc.
- Always work to protect your legal interests
When you sell a property, your conveyancer will -
- Help you to find and assess a buyer
- Update you with current property rates
- Ensure all legal documentation is completed by the buyer
- Handle all the queries of the buyer about the title of property
- Manage the contract for sale and prepare the transfer documents
The entire process of conveyancing includes three stages – Before Contract, Before Completion and After Completion. If you are willing to buy or sell a property anywhere in Melbourne, Contact Us now.
How much does conveyancing costs?
Whether you are buying or selling a property, Loans Direct provides conveyancing services in competitive rates. However, there are certain costs associated with transfer of property that will be informed to you beforehand to act further on your behalf. Our licensed conveyancers can help you evaluate the costs as well as save you from making additional expenses.
The cost of conveyancing is governed by variety of factors and state-wise property transactions, such as-
- State-specific Stamp Duty
- Professional Service Fees
- Transfer Registration Fees
- Government Searches
Don't wait, Request a Free Quote for your conveyancing matter.