Types of Commercial Loans That You Can Apply
Do you want to borrow money for business or investment in Australia? If so, then go for commercial financing. Numerous lenders offer commercial loans in competitive rates and easy terms.
While applying for commercial loan, you need to know various types of commercial loans offered by lenders including commercial property mortgage, equipment loans, business start-up loans and more. Have a look on these points to explore various commercial loan options –
- Low Doc/No Doc Commercial Loans – This type of loan is ideal for those who are self-employed, small business owners or someone with irregular income sources, low doc/no doc loans are available from top Australian lenders.
- Equipment Loans – You can consult a broker who can offer numerous ways to cost effectively finance your evolving equipment needs. With financial options tailored to meet your business needs, they have the ability to approve a wider range of funding solutions from top Australian lenders and captive leasing companies.
- Commercial Property Finance – Whether you need funds for expansion, purchase, leasing, investment of refinancing a commercial property like offices, factories and retail sites, you can go for interest-only or principal and interest loan, variable or fixed rates, construction loans, full doc, low doc and no doc funding options in Commercial Property Loans Australia.
- Business Start-up Loans – Whatever your needs are, equipment for small office setup or heavy machinery for a large infrastructure development company, a broker can help with the required finance or equipment lease anywhere in Australia. The broker specialize in all sorts of loans and leasing options, low-doc loans with non-conforming options to no-deposit finance with easier terms and flexible repayments.
- Debtor Financing – Debtor financing or cash flow funding is a smarter way to get working capital for your business. You can use it to manage your business needs and focus on efforts to increase your sales. To renovate your business facility, upgrade inventory, fulfil advertising and marketing needs, expansions and partnerships, upgrading existing equipment and a lot more can be done with debtor financing.
- Franchise Loans – A franchise business is definitely a challenge, thus it requires the most efficient business methodologies, appropriate licensing and operational funds. Whether this is your first franchise business or an effort to spread the brand across Australia, a broker can help you to apply for the loan easily.
Thus, before applying for a commercial loan, first find out which type is best suited and then go for it.